The Driver 'Certificate of Professional Competence' (CPC) certification is now a standard part of professional driving which involves driving a lorry, bus or coach.
- Every driver must complete 35 hours of periodic training every 5 years to keep their Certificate of Professional Competence.
- All new drivers seeking to obtain their first Category C or Category D must undergo a complete training programme that includes initial CPC training.
Roadwise works in partnership with the highly skilled and fully approved trainer Ian Poole to deliver CPC courses to businesses operating lorries, buses or coaches. All our training modules have a huge emphasis on safety which is paramount in making constructive decisions on the road.
The new modules on offer are as follows:
- Driver Welfare, Customer Care & Driver Security (7 Hours)
- Traffic Law, Incidents & Vulnerable Road Users (7 Hours)
- Driver Essentials, Rules and Regulations, Tachograph rules (7 Hours)
- Health & Safety and Safe Loading (7 Hours)
- Driver Compliance, Driver Roles, Working Time & Vehicle Checks (7 Hours)
- Emergency First Aid At Work (7 Hours)
We have spaces available on Tuesday, 12 February and Tuesday, 12 March. Please get in touch by phoning us or filling in the form below to secure your spot.