Is a career as an Approved Driving Instructor (ADI) the right fit for you? To become an ADI, you don’t have to leave your current job immediately – you can manage both careers until you feel completely ready to work as a full time driving instructor.
- You can choose your working hours.
- You can choose your working area.
- You will work with people on a daily basis.
- Our team is a blend of talents from different backgrounds, the majority previously unrelated to the driving industry. If you have a positive attitude, determination, enjoy working with people and believe in road safety you have the attributes required to have a successful career in the industry.
We believe that "The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team." (Phil Jackson). If you are a team player and are considering becoming a Driving Instructor we would encourage you to speak to us.
- No upfront or monthly payment – just Pay As You Train!
- Training tailored to your needs
- Training tailored around your work or family commitments
- Position as Roadwise instructor once you’ve fully qualified
- Business development course once you’ve fully qualified
- First 3 months at 50% reduced franchise fee once you’ve fully qualified to help you build your client portfolio
Roadwise offers further learning and development opportunities for those who want to go beyond providing learner driving tuition.