If you are an existing Driving Instructor looking for a new challenge or someone who is looking for a change of direction and train and qualify as Driving Instructor, we invite you to get in touch via our Enquiry Form or simply call us on 08000 151 642. We look forward to speaking to you.
Driving Instructor Training
Approved driving instructor training is a three part process, which we detailed step by step and what to expect at each stage in our Simple Guide To Becoming An Approved Driving Instructor With Roadwise.
The majority of candidates will take between 6 and 12 months to go through the qualification process, which depends on the test availability with the DVSA.
Why choose Roadwise for ADI training?
- Roadwise has been in driver training business for more than 26 years and we look forward to passing our expertise and professionalism to every single trainee instructor
- We will work around your family and work commitments to help you achieve your training goals.
- We apply a Pay As You Go approach to offer financial flexibility. We won’t demand a lump sum up front payment for your training. You can take it at your own pace as long as you complete your training programme within mandatory 24 months since the date you have passed your ADI part 1 test.
- You will receive full support during each stage of the training process
- We educate and coach people for a life-time skill of safe driving, not just to pass a test.
- We strongly believe in road safety and this is a consistent message which we pass on to all our clients. Additionally, we work with charities and communities to spread this message to the wider society.
- Roadwise offers further learning and development opportunities for those who want to go beyond providing learner driving tuition.
- Above all, honesty is the core principle of how we work.
After qualifying as a driving instructor, you can choose to go independent (working on your own) or join Roadwise franchise in your area.
Why choose Roadwise Franchise?
- Ongoing pupil supply.
- We provide payment facility for your clients via our online shop.
- Freedom to work independently and be in charge of your own workload and hours
- We have strong presence in the eyes of our clients and have been voted as one of the best rated driving schools in Aberdeen from 2015 through to 2021.
- We take care of marketing activities so you don’t have to and could focus on your work.
- We provide you with a roof sign for when you’re teaching your pupils because we know that many instructors use their cars for personal reasons
- We offer further learning and development opportunities for those who want to go beyond providing learner driving tuition.
- We don’t tie anyone into an agreement they can’t get out of and there are clear terms and conditions laid out in our Franchise Agreement.
- Roadwise was established in 1994 and since inception we managed to keep our team relatively small to allow us to look after our instructors’ interests, personal needs, growth and career progression.
This paragraph from interview with one of our team members pretty well sums up the essence of working with Roadwise team:
“The community and family spirit that Roadwise presents to Jonathan and the other instructors in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire is what keeps Jonathon loyal to the company. “All the instructors share tips and hints and knowledge. Everyone is friendly with strong experience, morals and comradery – which makes it a great, fun place to work. It’s also dynamic, exciting and no two days are the same which makes it a very rewarding role.” You can read full story here.
If you still have questions and would like to arrange an introductory call, please fill in our Driving Instructor Enquiry Form or simply call us on 08000 151 642.
Join a driving school that genuinely cares about your personal needs, growth and career progression.