Are you committed to ensuring your employees are safe on the road?
Did you know that 1 in 3 road traffic accidents involve people driving for work purposes including driving to and from their home?
As an employer you have a Duty of Care under the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) to take measures to ensure that work related journeys are safe, employees are able to drive safely and all vehicles are fit for use.
Road traffic incidents can be expensive and have unspeakably devastating effects on families, businesses and communities. Roadwise is passionate about improving road safety for all road users. We work with many companies in delivering fleet risk solutions and driver safety training. We focus on improving driving skills and individuals’ understanding of their own behaviours and attitudes and how these impact on triggering risk.
Safety is central to all Roadwise delivery and we will work with you to help ensure a ‘Think Drive’ attitude becomes part of your company’s culture.
We deliver on road courses and interactive classroom based programmes that will help you:
- Reduce lost working days and productivity due to road traffic collisions
- Reduce the number of incidents that lead to damage to vehicle, property or goods
- Increase fuel efficiency
- Increase personal responsibility for your drivers' safety and wellbeing of other road users
- Mitigate risk
- Reduce legal exposure
- Provide a return on investment
- Reduce insurance premiums long-term
- Enhance safety culture and brand integrity
We care about the impact our services can make on improving road safety. We pride ourselves on being approachable, taking time to listen and to find the best fit for each client. Get in touch to find out how we can make sure everyone in your business drives home safely.