Are your employees fuel efficient drivers?
Whether you have a small company or large business the cost of running the fleet is one of the biggest overheads you face. Helping your employees to drive more efficiently is a quick and easy way to reduce business transport costs and carbon emissions.
To help our clients achieve the above we have partnered with the FuelGood driver training scheme, which is a subsidised programme supported by Transport Scotland. The training is provided to fleet drivers within the private, public and third sector, in passenger cars and light commercial vehicles (LCV).
Roadwise is an approved FuelGood training provider. Sessions are conducted on a one to one basis. Among all the benefits listed below your company drivers could improve their MPG up to by 15%.
Benefits of the training are:
- reduced fuel consumption and carbon emissions
- fewer accidents due to a safer style of driving
- reduced wear and tear on tyres, brakes and clutches
- private mileage savings for staff
- positive PR: proven commitment to sustainability can help to win contracts and customers
Get in touch to learn more about how to arrange this subsidised training for your staff either by phoning us or filling in the form below.