Looking to get your first driving licence or get back behind the wheel after a long pause?
We can help you to achieve your goals through providing quality driving lesson working with you at your pace and taking into consideration your individual circumstances and learning style.
Sharing this as a reminder of happy moments from the previous years. Better times will come back and we will be able to...Posted by Roadwise Driver Training on Monday, 11 January 2021
We can provide regular, intensive or semi-intensive driving lessons or refresher lessons in a manual or automatic vehicle. If you opt in for an intensive type training, you can spread your lessons over a 7-day period or over 2 to 3 weeks depending on your and instructor’s availability.
Visit our Facebook page to see the pupils who have trained and passed their driving test with us.
AREAS COVERED | We offer driving lessons in manual transmission vehicle(s) in Aberdeen, Aboyne, Alford, Banchory, Ellon, Forfar, Inverurie, Laurencekirk, Fraserburgh, Peterhead, Montrose and Stonehaven. Automatic lessons are available in Aberdeen, Stonehaven and a 10-mile radius thereof.
BOOKING DRIVING LESSONS | All our instructors manage their own diaries. To book lessons with our team or to put your name on a waiting, please fill in this Booking Enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Alternatively, you can reach us on: 08000 151 642 | 01224 373870, firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp.
BUYING DRIVING LESSONS | You can purchase training vouchers on Roadwise online shop. All Roadwise vouchers are valid for one year. We also have a gift voucher for those who are looking for a practical gif for birthday, Christmas or any other special occasion.
- Singe driving lesson (1 hour) - £33
- Block booking of 5 hours - £160
- Block booking of 10 hours - £310
- Block booking of 20 hours - £615
- Intensive course (20 hours) - £615
COVID GUIDANCE | With the outbreak of the virus we had to rethink how we plan and deliver services and complete risk assessments that are regularly reviewed. To ensure that we do everything possible to keep our learners and instructors safe we have a few rules in place:
- instructors and pupils must wear adequate personal protective equipment to protect each other from virus transmission. Learners must bring their own PPE. If they don’t comply with PPE, they won’t be given a lesson;
- each pupil is asked to inform their instructor if they have experienced any Covid symptoms prior to taking their lesson;
- after each lesson the training vehicle is cleaned down;
- regular hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, using hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available,
- instructor and client should avoid touching their faces
- vehicle to be kept safely well ventilated during a training session
All instructors have PPE – wipes, sanitiser, masks and are following protocol in terms of cleaning between pupils and keeping windows down to allow air flow. We hope this gives further assurance of our readiness to meet you on your lessons!
WHY GO WITH ROADWISE?
- We are an Aberdeen based company and have been providing driving lessons for the last 25 years.
- Our pass rate year on year is well above the national average
- We have been voted as one of the best rated driving schools in Aberdeen from 2015 through to 2020
- All our Driving Instructors are qualified ADIs, friendly and encouraging
- We can arrange lessons at times that suit you
- We listen to you and tailor our training to suit your needs
- We provide training in automatic and manual transmission vehicles
- All our training team is in-house instructors which means that we do not outsource training to a third-party provider.
Schedule your lessons in advance by joining our Waiting List.
If you require more information, call us on 08000 151 642 or email@example.com